Dr. Dick is a UW assistant professor of surgery who practices at UW Medical Center and Seattle Children's, Division of Transplantation. His clinical…
Read Full Bio
Soccer, cooking, spending quality time with friends and family, photography and traveling.
Adult and pediatric abdominal transplantation.
Obesity and its effects on transplant outcomes, as well as health-care disparities in transplantation.
- Harvard School of Public HealthOther Education2011
- State University New York School of MedicineMedical education1999
- Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical CenterInternship2000
- Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical CenterResidency
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryFellowship2008
- American Board of SurgeryGeneral Surgery2006