Dr. Bhrany specializes in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and head and neck oncology. Originally from Michigan, he earned his bachelor of…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"Physicians are truly privileged to have the opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives. As a surgeon, I feel even more privileged to have your trust to allow me to participate in your care. My goal is that we work together to ensure that your needs are always placed first and that we produce the best outcome we can."
Facial plastic surgery, including rhinoplasty; face lift and neck lift surgery; blepharoplasty; forehead and brow lift surgery; skin resurfacing (chemical peels, laser); Botox injection; facial filler injection; Mohs skin cancer defect reconstruction; scar revision; otoplasty; facial trauma; benign tumor (mole) removal; head and neck cancer surgery; microvascular head and neck reconstructive surgery; and sinus surgery.
Tissue engineering; head and neck reconstruction; facial reconstruction; and improving outcomes in oncologic and reconstructive surgery.
- UW - Dept. of OtolaryngologyFellowship2009
- UW - Dept. of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck SurgeryResidency2007
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryInternship2002
- Boston University School of MedicineMedical education2001
- Univ. of Auckland, Auckland City HospitalFellowship
- UW - Dept. of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck SurgeryFellowship
- American Board of Fac. Plastic & Recon. SurgeryFacial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery2011
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology2008