Dr. Stephenson-Famy completed medical school and residency here in Seattle and is happy to be back after completing a maternal fetal medicine fellowship at…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Like the Boy Scouts, my approach to high-risk pregnancies is "always be prepared". For many women with medical complications or healthy women with pregnancy complications, I believe that preparedness is the best way to optimize outcomes for mom and baby.
I enjoy spending time in the outdoors with my family and friends.
Maternal medical conditions during pregnancy, diabetes, prematurity prevention, multiple gestations and fetal anomalies.
Medical education, prematurity prevention, breast feeding medicine.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education2004
- Institute for Clinical Research EducationMaster
- Magee Womens Hospital, University of PittsburghFellowship
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyInternship
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine2013
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2013