Dr. Moorman is a UW clinical assistant professor of medicine and an attending cardiologist with the UW Medicine Regional Heart Center. He diagnoses and…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I strive to deliver high-quality and compassionate cardiovascular care while always considering my patient's individual values and goals.
Alpine skiing, competitive road bicycle racing and literature.
Primary and secondary prevention of coronary artery disease; heart failure; echocardiography and nuclear cardiology; valvular heart disease; and hypertension and lipid disorders.
Heart failure outcomes.
- Northwestern University Medical SchoolMedical education2005
- UW - Division of CardiologyFellowship
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineInternship
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineResidency
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease2011
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine2008