Dr. Amadi is a UW clinical assistant professor of ophthalmology.
Patient Care Philosophy
Patients always come first.
Basketball, soccer, swimming, skiing, listening to music, driving cross country and traveling in general.
Orbital and ophthalmic/facial plastic surgery, including cosmetic facial surgery, eyelid surgery, and orbital surgery. .
- Upstate Medical UniversityMedical education1996
- St. Joseph Hospital Medical CenterInternship
- New York UniversityResidency
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School ProgramFellowship
- UW - Ophthalmic Plastics FellowshipFellowship
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology2002