Click play on the video above to watch a recording of the symposium.
On December 6, 2016, the National Academy of Medicine held a panel discussion on precision population health featuring keynote speaker Susan Desmond-Hellman, MD, MPH, CEO, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Watch the full discussion in the video above.
- Victor J. Dzau, MD, president, National Academy of Medicine
- Paul G. Ramsey, MD, CEO, UW Medicine, executive vice president for Medical Affairs, dean, UW School of Medicine, University of Washington
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann, MD, MPH, CEO, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Peter Lee, PhD, corporate vice president, Microsoft Research
- Chris Murray, MD, D Phil, professor, Department of Global Health
Institute, director, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, University of Washington
- Jay Shendure, MD, PhD, professor, Department of Genome Sciences, University of Washington
- Bob Waterston, MD, PhD, William H. Gates III Endowed Chair in Biomedical Sciences, professor and chair, Department of Genome Sciences, University of Washington
For more information visit the National Academy of Medicine’s website.