All University of Washington Mini-Medical School lectures will take place in Hogness Auditorium, located on the fourth level of the A wing of the Health Sciences Center, which is adjacent to UW Medical Center. Mobility-impaired visitors should contact Strategic Marketing and Communications at 206.543.3620 to arrange appropriate accommodations.
Driving and Parking Directions
From Interstate 5 northbound
- Take Exit No. 168A from I-5 northbound onto State Route (SR) 520.
- Take the first exit off SR 520 to Montlake Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Montlake Boulevard and continue north ½ mile to the Visitor Parking entrance in front of Husky Stadium.
- You will be on a brick surface in front of the stadium gates. Turn right again and proceed south of the stadium to metered parking in E19. The Health Sciences Center is adjacent to the UW Medical Center which is south/west of E19.
Note: Parking near Husky Stadium is extremely limited because of construction of the Sound Transit Light Link Rail station.
- Parking is also available for $5 in the S-1 parking lot, located on the south side of the Health Sciences Center.
- To reach that lot, from the Montlake exit, turn left onto Montlake Boulevard and go north (get into the left hand lane.)
- Turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street.
- Continue to 15th Avenue N.E. (past the Health Sciences complex) and turn left, curving behind the building.
- Stop at Gatehouse No. 6 and proceed to the S-1 parking garage.
- Take the tunnel (next to the Dental School sign) into the building and follow the signs to Mini-Med School.
Note: Please avoid parking in the Triangle Parking lot, as that lot is for patients and families at UW Medical Center. UW Medical Center is expanding on its south side, but that construction should have minimal impact on evening parking in S-1.
From Interstate 5 southbound
- Take the SR 520 Exit No. 168 from Interstate-5 southbound and follow the directions above for SR 520.
For a map of the campus, go to the
UW campus online map and search for "Health Sciences Center."
Taking the Bus
The University of Washington encourages you to join our efforts to improve traffic conditions and to protect the environment. Metro provides regular bus service to the Health Sciences Center on several routes, including 43, 44, 48, 25, 133, 167, 197, 271, 272 and 277. Express bus routes, including the 48, 205, 540, 556 and 586, also stop at UW Medical Center.
To find the best routes from your nearest bus stop, call Metro at 206.553.3000. You can also plan your trip with
Metro bus schedules online.