The Alumni Leadership Council advises the director for alumni relations at UW Medicine Advancement. Meetings are held twice a year: once in the fall and once in the spring.
Members of the council are expected to:
- Attend at least one of the board meetings
- Invite guests to UW Medicine events
- Nominate alumni award candidates and board candidates
- Act as an ambassador for UW Medicine, advocating for our programs and sharing our messages
- Participate as an active member in committees, as appropriate
- Attend the All-School Celebration and at least one other UW Medicine Alumni Association event each year, and
- Make an annual contribution
Interested in this position? Please
the UW Medicine Alumni Association. Thank you!