The Alumni Advisory Board includes class representatives from all of the School of Medicine’s graduating classes. Board members are invited to attend the spring board meeting.
Members of the board are expected to:
- Participate on the reunion committee (during your reunion year)
- Attend the reunion at the annual All-School Celebration
- Help recruit additional reunion committee members
- Call classmates to encourage them to attend reunion activities
- Identify classmates who may be willing to support fundraising efforts
- Act as an ambassador for UW Medicine, advocating for our programs and sharing our messages, and
- Make an annual contribution.
Interested in this position? Please
contact the UW Medicine Alumni Association. Thank you!