About this Clinic
Our center has an emphasis on urologic, sexual and reproductive health involving common conditions:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)/enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Elective sterilization
- Hypogonadism/low testosterone
- Male factor infertility
- Male urinary incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction
These conditions often are associated with hormonal, cardiovascular, neurological and oncological (cancer) health. By providing a private clinic where men can have these conditions evaluated and treated, our hope is that they will also become more knowledgeable about, and involved with, their overall health.
Our physicians and staff are experienced in progressive medical therapies and minimally invasive procedures. As part of the UW Medicine health system, we can readily connect patients with specialists in related areas, such as cardiology and endocrinology. If desired, we can refer patients to primary care physicians who have specific interest in men’s health issues.
UW Medicine is a proud founding partner of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), a leading force in the fight against cancer in the Puget Sound region and around the globe. We frequently see men who have been treated for prostate or other pelvic cancer. For some, cancer therapy has affected their sexual, reproductive and urinary function. In many instances, we can help improve these conditions.
Our services include:
- Fertility preservation/sperm retrieval
- Male fertility testing
- Minimally invasive vasectomy
- Penile prosthesis
- Penile ultrasound and doppler
- Peyronie's treatment
- Sling procedures for incontinence
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Testicular mapping
- Vasectomy reversal
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- BPH treatment
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.