The UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic
is a new site for the UW Pediatric Residency Training program from Seattle Children’s Hospital; creating a community based training site for pediatric resident physicians.
The program will start with 14 resident physicians who will begin seeing patients in July 2012 and grow to a total of 24 residents per year. Residents will be supervised and taught by the clinic’s four pediatricians, Dr. Sheryl Morelli, Dr. Kari Gillenwater, Dr. Matthew Blessing and Dr. Doreen Kiss.
Resident physicians provide care for everything from ear infections to well child visits, for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The very busy Kent/Des Moines Clinic is dedicated to providing patient-centered care and is the perfect setting for the residents to see a high volume of patients and learn about primary care pediatrics.
Don't wait, make an appointment at our Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic at 206.520.5000.
Resident physicians include:
- We continue to care for your child, even when the clinic is closed. Call 206.870.8880, anytime during the day or night to receive prompt medical advice or instructions from one of our medically trained staff members.
- Our physicians have your child’s entire UW Medicine health record at their fingertips. Their ability to review your child’s medical record helps ensure comprehensive and safe care.
- Our physicians will develop a relationship with you and your child. This relationship is critical to our ability to provide your child with care that meets your personal and cultural needs.
- Our healthcare team of physicians, nurses, and medical assistants will work with you and your child to help you manage and reach your healthcare goals.
- Our healthcare team will coordinate your child’s care with specialists, hospitals and/or other providers to ensure that you receive the best care possible, should the need arise.
- As the parent/guardian of a UW Neighborhood Clinic patient, you may receive a satisfaction survey in the mail. Whether you identify something we are doing well or something we may need to improve, our leadership and care teams carefully review and follow-up on your feedback.
- For children under the age of 12, you can register to access your child’s personal health information via UW Medicine eCare. eCare gives you secure, online access to email your child’s healthcare team, schedule and cancel appointments, order medication refills and review your child’s medical history and lab results.
- Benz, Whitney
- Evers, Patrick
- Hryniewicz, Kathryn
- Keilman, Ashley
- LaRoche, Allison
- MacKintosh, Erin
- Pet, Gillian
- Pokorney, Rachel
- Roberts, Alissa
- Rubin, Jason
- Starr, Michelle
- Tate, Tyler
We look forward to the opportunity to care for your child and will see you at the clinic