The Alumni Leadership Council advises the director for alumni relations at UW Medicine Advancement. Meetings are held twice a year: once in the fall and once in the spring.
Members of the council are expected to:
- attend at least one of the board meetings
- invite guests to UW Medicine events
- nominate alumni award candidates and board candidates
- act as an ambassador for UW Medicine, advocating for our programs and sharing our messages
- participate as an active member in committees, as appropriate
- attend the All-School Celebration and at least one other UW Medicine Alumni Association event each year, and
- make an annual contribution
Interested in this position? Please contact
the UW Medicine Alumni Association. Thank you!